Metro Manila Film Festival 2011 Is Ready To Rock!

I'm ready to rock for tomorrow big event. I mean I'm ready to watch the movie festival which will be starting tomorrow December 25, 2011 for Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2011. There are 7 official MMFF 2011 entries this year and they are Ang Panday 2, Enteng Ng Ina Mo, Segunda Mano, My Househusband, Shake Rattle and Roll 13, Yesterday Today and Tomorrow and Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story. Only 7 MMFF 2011 entries and maybe all of them will be shown together in cinemas. For my choice, I will watch first the 2 movies in my first day of watching and these are Enteng Ng Ina Mo and Manila Kingping: The Asiong Salonga Story. I'm really get interested when I saw the movie trailer of this movie and I really want to watch it in cinema. Tomorrow is Christmas day and so I will bring my family to watch this movie and I think it's have fun.

Christmas day is not an ordinary day. For me, it's special and I want to make more special by bonding with my family. Movie watching is one of our great time together. As I said, i will watch my favorite movies such as Enteng Ng Ina Mo and Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story for Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2011 this December 25, 2011. So, Merry Christmas to all especially to all Pinoy around the globe.

Facebook Twitter RSS